Asaf Hahami is a partner in the corporate practice group at CTSW. Prior to joining CTSW, Asaf was trained at and worked at several large New York City law firms.
He concentrates his practice on mergers and acquisitions, venture capital and private equity transactions, securities law matters (including private securities offerings), corporate finance, joint venture transactions, technology licensing and related general corporate and intellectual property matters.
Asaf serves a broad spectrum of both foreign and American clients, including institutional investors and funds, high net worth individuals, public and private companies as well as many start-ups, other emerging businesses and entrepreneurs. He regularly represents companies in the:
- high-tech, information technology, and software development industries;
- mobile and telecommunications industries;
- healthcare, healthcare technology, personal care and wellness industries;
- medical device, biotechnology, pharmaceutical and life sciences industries;
- manufacturing (including private label) industries; and
- sports and entertainment industries.
Asaf has significant experience representing many Israeli-based companies in their U.S. legal matters. He was born in Tel Aviv, Israel, is fluent in Hebrew and often travels to Israel in his representation of emerging growth companies.
- Represent founders of social media company in their $125 million dollar sale to a subsidiary of one of the world’s largest, publicly traded ad agency conglomerate.
- Represent a health services and fitness company in its $15 million asset purchase of a competitor.
- Represent a telecommunications company in its $3 million stock purchase of a new market entrant.
Venture Capital/ Private Equity/ Private Placements
- Represent a mobile company in its multi-million Series A investment by a major fund.
- Represent a technology company in its $2.3 million private placement of shares and warrants to accredited investors.
- Represent a healthcare company in a multi-million Series B financing round that included both funds and private investors.
- Represent a life sciences company (NYSE Amex) in its preparation of Form S-1 Registration statement.
- Represent an Israeli-based healthcare technologies company (NASDAQ) in its 20-F, F-3, 6-K and proxy statement filings.
General Corporate and Intellectual Property
- Represent a healthcare company in supply agreements, distribution agreements, co-branding agreements, strategic alliance and joint venture agreements.
- Represent a technology company in multiple LLC operating agreements, services agreements, software license agreements, employment agreements and general corporate and employment matters.
- Represent a mobile company in general corporate and intellectual property matters.
- Represent a mobile sports and entertainment company in athlete marketing agreements.