Adam Stein has been engaged in business and commercial law for over twenty years, and focuses his practice upon corporate and securities law, mergers and acquisitions and corporate finance.
Adam began his practice of law with Skadden, Arps, Slate, Meagher & Flom LLP. Before joining CTSW, Adam was a partner at Gratch Jacobs & Brozman P.C. and at Jenkens & Gilchrist.
Adam’s areas of expertise include:
- Public and private company mergers and acquisitions
- Leveraged buy-outs and LBO financing
- Asset-based lending and leasing, representing borrowers, banks and commercial lenders
- Corporate finance and venture capital financing
- Start-up ventures
- Commercial real property leasing.
Adam has also represented art collectors, artists and their agents in the areas of art lending and consignment, as well as arranging international exhibitions of major art works.