Click here for Hebrew version (PDF)
Israeli executives and entrepreneurs rely on CTSW as a trusted advisor for pursuing their business goals and protecting their interests. Based in New York City, CTSW has strong connections to the Israeli business community.
Many of our attorneys speak Hebrew, and they have established relationships with Israeli law firms, Israeli accounting firms, industry executives, and market leaders. We are knowledgeable about Israeli government and the legislative and regulatory issues affecting our clients. CTSW also provides Israeli clients with a platform for business opportunities across the United States.
Who We Represent
Our clients run the gamut of Israeli businesses, from major multi-national concerns to middle market companies and startups. We represent pioneers and leaders in industries including technology, life sciences, biotech, and aerospace. We also represent investors in those businesses, helping them evaluate and maximize returns while managing risk.
What We Do
CTSW attorneys provide legal advice driven by a client’s business goals. We work in partnership with clients to achieve those goals, whether pursuing opportunities and closing deals, or protecting their interests and minimizing risks.
Israeli clients call on CTSW to advise on:
- Mergers and acquisitions, securities law issues, initial public offerings, strategic alliances and joint ventures, and tax issues, reflecting our experience with technology, life science and biotech companies
- Litigation, arbitration and mediation of commercial disputes throughout the United States and the world in connection with contractual disputes, securities law, real estate, tax, intellectual property and other areas
- Intellectual property licensing, including patent and trademark registrations and appeals, and strategic advice on the protection of intellectual property in global markets
- Investments, based on our long history of work for investors and investment funds, and established, emerging growth and start-up companies in high-tech areas.
- Transfers of managers, executives and employees with specialized skill sets to U.S. affiliates of Israeli companies via non-immigrant and immigrant visas to the U.S.
- U.S. tax compliance and reporting issues for Israeli personnel and businesses in the U.S.
A Focus on Achieving Business Goals
CTSW attorneys work in partnership with clients to achieve their business goals. Many came from larger firms to join a smaller office that emphasizes personal and responsive service. CTSW’s experience representing companies and investors, combined with our experience working with Israeli businesses and law firms, makes us a partner in the strategic vision of our Israeli clients.