CTSW represents clients in a range of employment and HR-related issues. Our work in this area includes advising clients on compensation structures, policies, and rules, and also litigation counsel in disputes arising out of these issues. We also represent clients in arbitration and mediation proceedings.
Our work for clients includes:
- employment, independent contractor, and work-for-hire agreements
- deferred compensation arrangements, including stock option plans, bonus plans, and phantom stock arrangements
- executive compensation
- termination and severance agreements
- non-compete, non-solicitation, and confidentiality agreements
- intellectual property ownership and assignment
- employee manuals
- corporate policies, including code of conduct, harassment, discrimination, e-mail, and social media
We work with HR and talent management professionals on securing and retaining talent from across borders. Our immigration practice is a strategic resource to these clients, assisting with securing work visas (H-1B, TN, L-1, O-1, and others) and permanent residency (green cards) through employment sponsorship.