We recognize the importance of establishing and growing businesses in international markets. Through proactive representation, we work with you to devise optimal legal strategies for your business that will reduce the potential for future problems.
We represent clients doing business in South America, Eastern & Western Europe, Israel, Australia, Russia, Southeast Asia, and Africa. We have built close relationships with trusted and experienced corporate and litigation attorneys internationally where local counsel may be needed.
Our international transactional work includes:
• Establishing non-U.S. subsidiaries and branches of domestic companies;
• Establishing and advising U.S. subsidiaries of non-U.S. companies;
• Cross- border acquisitions and sales of businesses;
• International joint ventures;
• Cross-border licensing of patents, trademarks, trade secrets and know-how;
• Agreements with international vendors, dealers, distributors, and suppliers;
• International venture capital & M&A;
• Cross-border franchising agreements and agreements with employees and independent contractors;
• Acquisition and sale of real estate and other assets by U.S. and non-U.S. entities; and
• Transfer of managers and executives to work in the U.S. and abroad.